School’s out, the sun is shining, and our residents have been rockin’ life at The Ranch this summer! From the annual Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo to the Grand Opening of our first-ever school at Rancho Mission Viejo, this season was pretty unforgettable.
Take a look to see a few of our favorite summer highlights across social media this season.
1. Esencia Hawks took flight!
This August marked the official opening of Esencia K-8 School the first school Capistrano Unified School District has built in over 10 years and the first school to ever be built on The Ranch. Principal Josh Wellikson, above, is definitely excited for what’s to come this school year.
2. The Gym at The Hilltop Club took health goals to a whole new level.
At The Hilltop Club, you have the ability to break a sweat indoors AND outdoors. Our state-of-the-art gym offers a variety of ways for you to get active and stay healthy.
3. Kids, volunteers, and staff alike had an amazing week the Summer Camp at The Reserve!
Our campers got the chance to meet a real-life cowboy, check out an Engine 56 from Orange County Fire Authority, and explore the great outdoors at The Reserve at Rancho Mission Viejo!
4. The annual Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo was a wild time!
This isn’t her first rodeo…oh wait—yes, it is! @bridgetteslyfe and friends had a wonderful time experiencing their first official rodeo on The Ranch.
5. Tents, s’mores, and the great outdoors—the perfect recipe for a summer evening.
The Campout hosted many great evenings for Ranch residents this summer. Especially for @elin_light’s family!
6. Residents enjoyed their favorite season—in STYLE—at the pool!
@jessdworkin’s London Blake was too cute for words as she enjoyed her day at The Hilltop Club Pool.
7. Sunsets + backyard views = the ultimate yoga class with friends!
@jennastahnke got her ladies together for a magical night of sunset yoga, right in her own backyard!
8. West Fest 2018 was one for the books!
This year’s West Fest sure was a wild time. Between the bull riding, live music from The Kelly Rae Band and incredible BBQ, this festival is one that residents will remember for years to come.
9. The Casting Pond turned every Sunday into a #SundayFunday for our residents.
@sarajlm’s sweet little Lou was so excited to bring her fishing pole to the Casting Pond and try it out!
10. We learned everything tastes better in a rose gold, pineapple-shaped mug. 😉
@kriskrisk made her summer day at the pool even sweeter with this adorable frosé drink!
We hope you enjoyed seeing some of the fun ways our residents at Rancho Mission Viejo spent the summer. When you’re on The Ranch, there are always fun events and award-winning amenities for all to enjoy. Not a homeowner yet? Explore some of our favorite places and spaces at Rancho Mission Viejo.